Of all the things I love about Eddie, I love that he is a Grandpa's boy. Through and through, his grandpas are the most important people to him. They are full of fun and love and light...I hope his grandpa loves continues!
{this post is grandpa frank love, check back a couple posts for other grandpa love. oh, and yes, i know that many of these are out of focus. but trying to take a picture of a two year old is tough, much less a two year old and a grandpa that wants to show him everything!}
{watching the fish}
{watching the alligator}
Oh, Grandpa Frank. He finds things the rest of us over look, buys them and knows that Eddie will love them more than anything. Case in point.....light up cup.....
{oh, does Eddie love this cup. Love, love, love. And all because of his grandpa frank!}
No comments:
Post a Comment