Saturday, February 12, 2011

Phew!

Holy moly, we've made it! The computer was down and out for sooo long and poor little blog has been totally neglected. Sorry! I have lots to make up for, lots of stories to tell and lots of pictures to share. Expect about a post a day if I can keep up :)

Now, I do have to admit one thing. I didn't mind the blog break THAT much....mainly because it made it basically impossible to spill the beans about this little guy....or girl, I suppose......

That's right.....Turza #2 is on the way!! Little Bean is due 3 days before Eddie turns 3!

Now, we've been getting lots of flack for our "one and done" additude for so long, but the truth is that we've been a little...dishonest with that one :) We decided a bit ago that we wanted Eddie to have a sibling, I wanted a little one to snuggle since Eddie is (mostly) over the snuggling and mostly we just decided it was time. And with how long it took us to get pregnant with Eddie....this one took no time at all!

Also taking no time at all? My belly popping out. It was happy to declare to the world that I was pregnant far before I was actually ready to share, but I hear that is usually how it is with number 2, so I can't be that surprised. And other than a bit of nausea here and there (past a horrible 2 weeks of all day nausea) I've been feeling great. I'm sleepy pretty much all the time, and quickly learned that to keep up with Eddie I have to nap when he naps, which basically means the house is a disaster 24/7, since I'm also going to bed when he does at 8:00...ha!

Now let's hope I didn't jinx myself with that one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment