{I told eddie to look excited. this is what i got. um....ok?}
{choo choo soul opened for the moomas! and now eddie feels as though he can break dance like D.C.}
{and there they are! eddie was stunned}
{he danced a little, but not as much as I was expecting! he prefered to sit in his own seat...feelin' like a big boy, i guess!}
{oh, it was very, very hard to leave. "i want to see it again!!!!" was all we heard for the next 20 minutes}
After the show I went to support the moomas on their facebook page and then google searched them, only to find out that these guys are seriously awesome, anything from award winning teachers to architects and fire fighters. They decided to form the group after seeing a void in male role models and also feeling that there was a need to good, real kids music. They really are awesome, and I'm so happy that were went to the concert. Love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment