"Momma, can I hold Finney?" ......and he sits quietly on the couch, for just a minute, staring into the eyes of his little brother, waiting for that oh-so-loved smile.
"Momma, can Finney and I play tummy time?" .....and he lays on his tummy next to the baby, cheering when he holds his head high and squeeling with joy when he rolls. Big brothers make the best cheerleaders.
"Momma, can I help you?" .....and he does, holding tiny legs high in the air so I can scoot a fresh diaper underneath. Mommy and Eddie make the best team.
"Momma, is him awake?" .....said as he bounces, gently but sillily next to his brother, trying (not so subtley) to get him to open his eyes.
"MOMMA! HIM'S AWAKE!!" ....and the gentle bounces work.
"Momma, can we put this on Finney?" .....and we've got a new game, dressing up baby brother in whatever we want.
{because who doesn't love dressing up babies in silly accessories?}
(thank god finnegan is an easy going baby)
No comments:
Post a Comment