YES, MAC. ANOTHER ONE.
I....um.....broke my lap top. Really, truly fried this one. Go me!! Computer number 4 broken! Awesome. We got it back recently, and I thought some of you would be amused at the list of what was fixed.
- new battery
- new charger
- new hard drive
- new keyboard
- new lcd cover
- new lcd mask
- one or more new mouse buttons
At least this one was in warranty this time, right?
What brand do you get? Haha so we all know to steer clear!
ReplyDeleteyou should so be grounded!
ReplyDeleteJess, I've broken 2 Macs, 1 dell, 1 compaq. may or may not have broken a gateway, but we don't remember how that one broke. chances are good that it was me. I've also broken 2 fairly expensive DSLRs and 1 point and shoot digital camera. And countless cell phones, those tend to fall out of my back pockets and into toilets.
ReplyDeleteHa! It's kinda sad to see it all written out.
Nicole, I'm asking to be exiled to Germany for my punishment :)
Seriously. Stop with the portable electronics. Somewhere there's a graveyard for all your stuff with a SONY exec laughing while lighting a cigar with your money.
ReplyDelete