Friday, April 2, 2010

Ramblings

  • We had an awesome playdate today with a bunch of Hubby's cousins, including the adorably pregnant J and her sister...J (ha!) who came in from North Carolina. There was toy stealing and crying and playing and cookie decorating and there may have even been a moment when Eddie ran over his buddy Shelby with a ride-on tractor thing. It wasn't the highlight of the playdate, so I'll just leave it at that. I also forgot my camera, so I'm waiting on some emailed pictures to post!
  • In a totally random rambling, I stopped at my favorite winery Prairie State Winery to pick up some wine for this weekend. To my delight, I found out that my favorite Winter Berry was actually their staple Prairie Berry but with a holiday label. So I can get my most favorite wine all year round!!!! Bad for the budget. Good for Momma. I may or may not have already dipped into my supply for the weekend. Hehee.
  • Speaking of this weekend, I am going to be having a fancy schmancy dinner party tomorrow in honor of my Mommy's birthday. I'm super excited that my brother and sister in law are able to come up, too! I can't wait to have them hang out with Eddie where he is most comfortable to really see his personality :)
  • Yum. Wine! Sorry....I told you I was going to ramble...

No comments:

Post a Comment