Monday, May 9, 2011

Momma Day!

Of course, Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mommas out there! I hope you had a day filled with lots of spoils and love :)

My Momma Day started early when I got the bestest and most beautiful diaper bag ever, now known as the un-diaper bag - my Serena and Lily Peacock Gypsy Tote! (of course, they just came out with a super pretty yellow one...darn) And then on Saturday I got 24 beautiful, perfect pink with darker pink tipped roses. Sunday I woke up to a card literally thrown in my face (the intent was good, just not the delivery!) and a little boy grinning from ear to ear. Eddie absolutely loved the card he got for me and I got to hear the Mikey Mouse song about 150 times before it was taken away and hidden. Heh. From there we hussled over to the always yummy Uncle Julio's for the brunch, which was beyond yummy. BEYOND. We met up with my Momma and Dad, ready to eat and then head to the (oh my god, so freaking packed, why did we think that was a good idea?) Brookfield Zoo.

{me and my boy}

{lovin' on the baby bump}

{this boy and salsa....he's insane}

{me, eddie and nanna....poor eddie looks smooshed here, but I promise that he just had his arm around nanna!}

{the view from here....holy moly 24 week baby belly}

{eddie's favorite game at the zoo. this and running through the crowds of people like a hyper little hyena}

From the zoo we went to Hubby's parent's house, where Aunt Tissy (Christine) and Uncle Pat brought Gramma a DOG! Holy Moly. Why I forgot to take pictures of the oh-so-tiny-and-cute Gia I have no idea, because that dog was totally cute picture worthy. I probably wouldn't have gotten very many pictures of Eddie there though, since he spends 99% of the time there playing in the basement with Grandpa and kicking the rest of us out when we try to go down. Silly boy.

Baby was on my mind a lot yesterday...I find it so hard to believe that I am going to have another baby by next mother's day! Does that mean double the purses and roses and hugs from lispy little boys who say "Happy Moders Day" in a way that just melts my heart? I hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment