Friday, May 6, 2011

Strike!

Eddie and I finally got to do something that I've wanted to do forever....go bowling!! Pinstripes in South Barrington has a Mom&Tot bowling time....$5/child, moms are free (and get drinks!) every weekday from 10-12. It was totally worth the drive, it was cheap, clean and Eddie had a blast. Field trip win!!
{we went with cousins Shelby and Leah!}

{we had the bumpers up and used this little ramp...it was perfect. except for a few sharing struggles, Michelle and I got to pretty much relax on the couch and watch the kids have fun!}

{so happy to be bowling...eddie loves to look at this picture of himself!}

{our little cuties in their matching shoes!}

I kicked myself the whole time for forgetting my big camera...I will not make that mistake next time...so many cute picture opportunities! We can't wait to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment