Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pool time

Eddie may love hockey, but deep down, I know he's a fish. Hopefully Finn will be the same! He had his first time in the pool the other day, with Eddie happily flittering around us, and I know that some where I have almost an exact picture of Eddie and me, but I can't find it anywhere. 

{and oh, he loved it. he kicked his little froggy legs immediately and didn't even mind me dunking him underwater. Frank (as always) freaked more than the baby}

{"I'm in a speedo tryin' to tan my cheeks"}

Hopefully with our fall/winter swim season over, I can get more pool time in with my boys! It was so fun and good to know that I can handle both of them in the pool together. Makes me looks forward to my parent's pool this summer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment