My dear Finn, you are one! Let's talk your stats, shall we?
*you say Mama (only when you're crying), Dada, brother, dog, ball, uh-oh and hi. I also think you've said love and Eddie, but you only do them every now and then.
*you are such a picky eater! your only guarantees are fruit and cheese, and even then you get picky. You absolutely love blueberries!
*you are still nursing, and I don't think you're going to stop any time soon.
*your new favorite thing is to walk the sidewalks and explore on your own. you are incredibly independent and stubborn!
*you also love to climb on everything you can, and even tried to climb on a table in brother's classroom the other day.
*you think peek-a-boo is the best game in the whole wide world, followed closely by tickling.
*you are absolutely terrified of the balloons Nanna sent you for your birthday.
*you love playing with your brother and have even started to copy him playing hockey!
*your favorite place to go is the beach. You alternate between sitting nicely in the sand and walking on your own into the water to dunk your face and walk back out. You regularly give Momma and lifeguards heart attacks.
I call you a stinker quite often, but that's only because it takes one to know one, little man. You are my soul, and I love you more than I could ever put into words. This morning you've smiled and danced while we sang you "Happy Birthday" and clapped appropriately at the end, even the 15th time Eddie sang it to you solo. Your spirit is big and bright and continues to show through your twinkling blue eyes. I hope you never lose that spirit, never lose the twinkle and never, ever stop being a stinker. Because I love ever minute of loving you.

No comments:
Post a Comment