Our annual trip to Yaeger's was today and let me just say, it delivered. Grandpa Yaeger gave us our tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch (thats right behind our house!) and we found some great ones. Finn loved picking out his pumpkin, cooperating with our new rule of only picking a pumpkin you can carry. Although Frank still carries mine. I mean, I probably could do it, but...well, it's what he's there for :)
{proud of his oddly shaped and oddly colored pumpkin. he loves the weird looking thing}
{and oh, this stinker. i attempted to photoshop out his boogers, because they weren't very cute. Looks weird, but better than boogers! Ha!}
More pictures to come...sometime. I've got a crazy week with doing flowers for a wedding on Friday and another wedding on Saturday and a day full of meetings on Sunday. Yikes! Hopefully I'll find time to put up the rest of the pictures from pumpkin picking and especially Jerry and Julie's anniversary party that was this weekend. No promises, though!


No comments:
Post a Comment