Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First Zoo day of the Year!

During Spring Break, we had very few nice days. It was mostly cold and rainy until the end of the week, when mother nature decided to give us one day, I think in the 50's?. So the boys and I picked up Erin for a break from moving into their new house (boo!) and headed to the zoo...along with everyone else in Illinois, it seemed like.

{at Eddie's favorite, the Painted Dogs}

{croc!}

{I fell in looooove with this little guy. He was awesome}

{cleaning up in the lemur play area, another favorite}

{little lemur eddie}

{erin and finney}
{haha, that's funny, its like Erin's old name!! i'm a dork.}

{peek-a-boo!}

{climbing, much more Mr. Trouble's style}

{musical man, Eddie could tinker all day}


It was a good, albeit very busy day. We desperately needed some outside time, so it was still worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment