HOOORAY for me!! I started feeling better over the weekend and am pretty much back to myself today. I think our beautiful spring day gave me the little boost that I needed....Eddie and I spent most of the day outside and came in for dinner with happy little dirt covered hands (and for one of us...noses).
In honor of my new found health, I uploaded all of our pictures from our behind the scenes day at the United Center a couple weeks ago and the internet crapped out on me, losing the post and the bazillion pictures I uploaded. BOO!
So, instead you get a random picture of the Turza 3 at Toy Story 3 on Ice a while back. We went while the computer and blog were out of commission. It was...fun....for Eddie. The rest of us, including my parents (oh, poor, poor parents that got dragged along with us) spent most of the time laughing at the crazy show. It was a total mix of all 3 movies and THANK GOD eddie wasn't into watching the movies then because I'm sure he'd be all "uhhh, that's not how it goes Momma". Instead, he loved it all and had a wonderfully pitiful breakdown at the end crying "I want to watch it again!", oh, sweet boy....if only it were that easy :) gotta love his dedication to his love of all things Toy Story and it's wonderful combination with his other love, ice skating!
No comments:
Post a Comment