So when I read that the resort we were going to offered pony rides, I knew we had to do it. And the little boy that loves horses? He smiled big smiles and small shy smiles, laughed and said "just like bulls - eyes!". And Hubs and I? We beemed (and took a ton of pictures. bear with me, it was adorable).
{getting ready}
{talking to patches}
{the big smile}
{and the shy smile that totally melted my heart}
{crazy close up on the shy smile. not the best pic because of the zoom, but oh-my-gosh it is soooo super cute}
For the rest of that day and the following day, Eddie just talked about "Patches the Horse". He'd suddenly get all sad, look at us and say "Patches the Horse misses me". Because apparently it isn't enough that he could miss Patches, but it had to be that Patches loved him so much and missed Eddie. God my kid is cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment