Monday, February 27, 2012

I still can't believe....

...how much Eddie loves Finn. Even now that Finn is starting to move and grab at Eddie's toys, he is (for the most part) okay with it, and if he wants something that Finn has, he takes it and replaces it with a new toy. While I'm sure Finn will get sick of that game, so far it's working so we will let it be. The only thing that causes a hiccup is a little foam mirror that Eddie got with a shaving kit...Finney just loves the thing and Eddie flips anytime he has it. Of all the things, I have no idea why this one is the be-all-end-all for these boys!

{and old picture of Eddie encouraging Finn to crawl}
{which turned into "take a picture of my foot, momma!}

Even now, Eddie is delaying nap because he "hasn't had enough time with his Finney-goo-goo-gooba-wooba" (and yes, Finn's Eddie-given nickname continues to get longer and longer). I, being a huge sap for sibling love, am letting Eddie play on the floor with his Goober. They're hugging and loving, Finn is trying to chew the side of Eddie's face off while Eddie squeals with delight, and oh, sometimes the squeals turn into little yelps as Finn pulls a little too hard on an ear or catches a lip all fish hook style, but even then Eddie just ends up laughing about it all. The love. And oh, I love. 

{our attempt at a photo shoot for Michelle's awesome and adorable ruler style height marker}
{and yes, she's going to be selling them! comment or email me if you're interested, I'll update when I get her shop info}

{after leaving my camera outside, it was fogged up like crazy when we got in the house. these pictures were too cute to pass up!}

{silly boys}

It doesn't get better than this. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment