My first Valentine is rather silly. He loves sports of all sorts, Saddie dog and his little brother. I have no doubts that this little one is going to grow up to be my little jock....one day I'm going to guess that my only Valentine from this boy is a hug, in public, on the football field or at the hockey rink.
{eddie boy and the love of his life, Saddie dog}
{when I asked Eddie to pose with the Valentines I made for his classmates, this is what I got.}
{another winner}
{for the record, these were his amazing Valentines! Favor bag, printed tag on extra cardstock and bouncy ball favors from the party store. On the back said love Eddie.....they were the perfect non-candy Valentine!}
My second Valentine is the sweet one. The other day I had a premonition about Finn. He is going to be my traveler, my boy scout.....my explorer. He loves looking out the window; when he does, his smile grows, his eyes light up and he babbles and giggles. It's like he's talking to the world, saying "watch out, I'm comin' for ya". One day my Valentine from Finn will be a phone call from some far off world....India, Fuji, Costa Rica if he wants to make his Momma proud.
{another baptism shoot out take....goodness, his blue eyes kill me}
{silly little stinker smile}
And my last Valentine? He'll be around forever. He may not be my traveler, but in this case I'd like to keep him nice and close. And I suspect every year I'll get the same flowers and chocolate covered strawberries, except I can hope that the flower arrangement continue to get bigger and better (lol) and, if we learn anything from this year, I really hope that he doesn't laugh as I vomit up said chocolate covered strawberries. (True story, he laughed!)
{Frankie, gettin' some Eddie sugar}
See? I told you! Luckiest girl in the world. Check out all of my handsome Valentines!
No comments:
Post a Comment