Oh yes, a family picnic means blowing up a giant inflatable pool/ball pit, when there is a perfectly fine hard plastic baby pool in the yard. We (ahem, ME, since the boys gave up fast) got it mostly blown up and called it a day. I spent a sad amount of time blowing it up when I should have been talking to family!
While I was otherwise occupied, good ol' cousin Jen took over my camera and grabbed some shots for me.
{gah! cute}
{grandpa heard the ice cream truck and went running!}
{auntie cookie shared her creamsicle with finn, who would cringe with how cold it was but kept going back for more!}
{finn playing peek-a-boo over the side of the pool}
{silly eddie}
{these gals, I love em.}
We're gearing up for another big party this weekend, our first annual FAMILY FIELD DAY! I am super excited and will spend most of the week getting things ready....including another balloon arch! Eeep! I'll try to keep up here, but apologies if I don't :)
No comments:
Post a Comment