I just got a call from my cousin Brooke and I'm very pleased to announce that she is having a baby GIRL!!! I am currently over joyed at the prospect of buying loads of girl clothes....Yay Brookie!! (oh yeah, and Jusin!)
As a side note, I just wanted to say that MY HUSBAND IS THE BEST, MOST HANDSOME AND LOVING MAN I KNOW!! He is so generous, and kind, and handsome! Did I say handsome? And successful! And he is so smart! And works so hard! And oh man, I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!!
(the above statement has nothing to do with the fact that I may or may not have just gotten into a wee bit of trouble for spending $300 for Eddie's birthday party. On favors. Did I mention that my husband is HANDSOME? AND SMART? AND I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!)
-maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment