Today we went to a local farm/nursery to let Eddie get his fill of his favorite activity. What activity, you ask?
Picking strawberries, of course!
You see, I have strawberry plants. They are happy, they create wonderful fruit and the best strawberries I have ever eaten...hands hown. Unfortunately, they were also (apparently) the best strawberries Eddie has ever eaten, since now the second he sees on pop off of a plant, he runs up, plucks it off and pops it in his mouth. Like, faster than you even know what has happened, you just turn around, the strawberry is gone and the toddler is giggling like a mad man. So when we drove by Wiltse's the other day, and I saw the big U-PICK STRAWBERRIES sign, I knew Eddie would love it.
{all these? for me??}
{lets just say he picked up the concept pretty quickly}
{nope, I didn't eat any strawberries, mom....}
{evidence: dirt and strawberry juice around mouth}
{verdict: guilty}
{verdict 2: gross}
{mom's comment: seriously....it was fast. faster than I even knew he could move a dirt covered strawberry was in the mouth and he was giggling. oops}
{off to find more}
{i think he spotted a good one!}
{he got really into it}
{yum!}
GREAT JOB EDDIE!!!!! YOU PICKED SOME AWESOME STRAWBERRIED!!!
ReplyDelete