I love the blog All&Sundry (sundrymourning.com), because not only is she super funny, she provides the best quotes on raising a toddler....ones that I love but am far from cleaver enough to write myself and ones that I think of all day long just for the break that laughing gives me.
This one is especially prominent in my mind lately....so if you're ever around me and Eddie is acting like a loco and I just laugh to myself, this is probably what I'm thinking of.....
"I’m not going to write a whole post about how incredibly maddening two year olds can be because 1) most of you already know this, 2) somebody always feels compelled to remind me that three is worse which SHUT UP THAT IS NOT HELPING, and 3) two year olds are also so incredibly awesome, and I don’t even know how to describe how living with one is like taking an express elevator from heaven to hell and back all fucking day long." (All&Sundry)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment