Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tidbits

I have to share these little tidbits of eddie....have to have them written somewhere so when he is a teenager and driving me up the wall, I can look back and say "Oh yeah, he was cute once!".


Butterfly = Upfly. Cutest word ever.

Today, as I spilled my coffee I asked Eddie to run and get the towel on the oven. He ran, and about 2 minutes later came back with a used paper towel, from the garbage can....but with the biggest, proudest face of mommy's helper. It was adorable enough to forgive the dumpster diving.

One of our daily things to do is a Mommy-Eddie dance party, so when I saw Michael Jackson's "This is it" on TV the other day, I knew Eddie would love it. I was right, and we danced fast and slow and silly and sweet, and he was totally and completely facinated by it all. I have video of him dancing and then being sad at the slow song that came on, but can't get it to upload to here. Boo.

Lately he has been obsessed with having his picture taken. He'll stand infront of me and say "Cheese!" demanding for me to document this moment in toddler history. The photo ops include:

{next to neighbor Phil's big truck. Oh, how Eddie loves the big truck!}

{the other morning, eddie put some grapes on his head, and while laughing hysterically, he said 'cheese mama!' and continued thinking he was the funniest thing in the world}

{silly boy giggles....and a rare picture of his top teeth!}

This morning he took a nice finger filled scoop of yogurt and smeared it on his face and said 'cheese!'....lucky for you all I didn't take a picture of that one....it wasn't quite as funny as he thought it was  : /

No comments:

Post a Comment