Sorry for the delay....while I should have been resting from surgery, I've actually been quite busy....coming, going and getting help where I can. Could I have picked a worse time to have surgery? Busy last weekend, holiday weekend, and the rest are pretty much busy weekends until the end of August. I suppose that is summer, though, and I will say that the reason this surgery did work well in the summer is that my mom is off for the season and I've really appreciated her help.
The weekend before my surgery was another busy one, with a parade, a party, Father's Day and Hubby's birthday all rolled into one action packed and tiring weekend.
Eddie and I rode on the float for Hubby's bank, and Eddie had an awesome time throwing tootsie rolls and pennies to the crowd. The waved, he hammed it up and was all together awesome for the 2 hour event.
After the parade we went to a birthday party for Hubby's cousin. Eddie got to play with his little cousins, and, as always, they left us with lots of things to laugh at!
{eddie is in awe of Michael's awesome 'cheese!' face while eating watermelon}
{the kids gathered to play bags}
{and then have some cake}
Now. My child loves chocolate. Like, gets the uncontrolable giggles with a single taste and will shout CHOCIT! over and over and over again until you give him more. So when we sat him down at this table with a big piece of chocolate cake all for him....the joy was exploding. And if you've never sat down 3 toddlers infront of chocolate cake before, let me just tell you that you're missing out on an interesting experience.
Shortly after the last picture was taken and the cake was taken away, I'm not even kidding you, my child ran in circles for about 5 minutes straight. Hubs and I still laugh about it, it was that amazing!






No comments:
Post a Comment