Monday, July 12, 2010

Day Trippin'

Saturday Eddie and I decided to drive down to Bloomington to visit Uncle Mac and Eddie's beloved Aunt Amy. We even got to see Amy's sister, Kelly....and although Eddie only gave her 'nooooo's' and whiney butt responses when she was around, on the way home he was all about "Aunt Aaaaammyyyy and Kewey" so he does have love after all :)
{cool dude is an awesome road tripper}

{we went to an art festival and to Uncle Mac's old ice cream shop - Emack and Bolio's!}

{Eddie really enjoyed the ice cream}

{Mac painted this bench, which sits outside Emack's. It says "I screamed for ice cream once....everyone looked at me funny" - I love that bench!}

{Bloomington has this cute round-about downtown where there is a little stream thing and a big grassy hill. It was hot, so all the kids were running up and down the stream...my little water bug had to get in on that}

{we played a little frisbee with Uncle Mac...even though this picture is of Eddie putting the frisbee away so he could go back into the water}

{on the way home, we watched the storms roll in from the west}

{and watched the beautiful wind turbines that dot the landscape the whole way home}

{pictures like these remind me why I like living in the corn fields....}



1 comment:

  1. Ummm cousin Darla also lives in Bloomington!! :)

    ReplyDelete