Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Surprise! (ish)

This past weekend my mom and I threw a small surprise party for my Dad's birthday! My dad's cousin Jackie is even more obsessed with pictures than me and she clicked away the whole time! It was funny to have the camera at me...now I know how everyone else feels! It was so nice to see the cousins, chat the day away and laugh at the guys watching football. My Dad and his cousins are sooo similar, it is a riot to get everyone together and just laugh. I hope we were able to give him a good day :)

(all pictures from jackie!)


{posted just because I LOVE this picture of Jerry. Ha! Hahahaahahahaha!}


{aw, cute!}
{also, the card that Jackie gave us had a $5 bill on it. And then they all laughed that I didn't get the reference. Apparently $5 bills were referred to as Finns? Honestly I've never heard of this!}
{Margie got Finn a Ralph Lauren hat with his little monogram on the back. He was thrilled. Obviously.}

{Ralphie!!! Jackie was watching the birds in the backyard (side note: my mom has become slightly obsessed with bird feeders. OBSESSED) and noticed that there was a baby cardinal!!! He is so, so cute. I've named him Ralphie...the big Daddy cardinal is named Clifford (Eddie named him) and Momma doesn't have a name. I think Jacklyn for Jackie is perfect!}

{LOVE this picture of my parent's backyard}




{my boys...eddie with a mouthful of food (typical) and Finn looking at him like "WTF dude?"}

{Finney Goober!!}

{oh, this picture. Such a funny Dad face...and also? Jerry is looking up women's douche products. I KID YOU NOT. My parent's dog, Sydney, got skunked earlier in the week and still stinks (along with parts of the house and the backyard) and Jerry was adamant that a douche would help and went to the iPad to prove it. And I don't think he even proved his theory...}


So there ya go. Aren't we exciting? Bird watching, football and women's douche products. Throw in the awesome story I told about a girl getting eaten alive by a bear while on the phone with her mother and you've got a rockin' party! You know you want to hang out with us :)



No comments:

Post a Comment