**UPDATE** scratch that, just got a call that Eddie got accepted into our school district's preK program...which means he'll be going to the elementary school (!!) every day in the morning class. yikes.
This Monday was the hardest day so far. I think he was having trouble getting back into the routine after a long weekend. We'll get there, though! This year's class has theme days every Wednesday that match their letter of the week and a show and tell on Fridays. My heart fluttered and died of cute thinking of show and tell!
Brother? He didn't do so well without his big bossing him around. We got into the car and he kept pointing at Eddie's seat saying "Ed-di" with a little concern. I assured him that brother was fine, and my heart fluttered again a bit at the brother love. It slays me.
This year will be good for him. I can't wait to see how much he learns and grows.....could he really be on to kindergarten next year? yikes!

No comments:
Post a Comment