Friday, February 6, 2009

My first Y3W!

Ethan and Nicole come over every Friday and hang out for a while. It is so fun to see how much they have grown in the last couple weeks. We have been doing this for about a month...the first time, it was more for me and Nicole than it was for the boys. Now, just a couple weeks later, they really started interacting and checking each other out. I can only imagine what they think and say to each other when they just babble away. The play dates not only create a nice outlet for the boys, it also allows me to have some real conversation! We talk about everything from the boys, to saving money, spending money, good toys, eating (the boys) and cooking (for us and the boys). I think I have her convinced to make her own baby food, too! Yay!


-maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment