Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Y3W

I have decided I am going to start doing a "Your 3 Words" post every Friday. It is a great way to sum up your week, usually with a picture. Hopefully this will keep me blogging on a regular basis. I also am toying with the idea of doing a 101 things to do in 1001 days list, but am a little worried about coming up with that many goals, as small (or large) as they may be.

In other news, I got the invites out for Eddie's baptism- yay! It is short notice, I know, but hopefully people can make it work. I have been fretting for days about what to do for centerpieces....I have no idea what to so hopefully I can come up with something. If you have any ideas, let me know! Maybe I'll get some inspiration at the bank function we are going to on Saturday....Eddie gets the whole night with Nanna and we get a night out! I'm super excited to get some real adult time and get dressed up for a night. I may feel like a real person again...amazing!

-maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment