When Frank and I moved to St. Charles, my mom and I were all about the festivals. St. Charles throws a huge Scarecrow Festival every year, and we have gone every year for the past....3, maybe 4? The first year was fun, the next year was fun, too. We explored a bit more than the year before. Last year was kinda meh, but the weather was awesome, Eddie was little and adorable and we sent a ton of time just wandering, mostly because of the beautiful weather. This year, well...not so much. The craft show has the same vendors with the same stuff. The weather was cold, it was muddy and we just weren't impressed. I'm sure a lot of it had to do with the weather, that it was so cold and windy and we couldn't really wander....meh. Hopefully next year we will have fun, with Eddie being old enough to ride some of the really little guy stuff and participate with the crafts and what not.
{at least he looked cute! ha}
{meeting Elmo...about .3 seconds before Eddie started to freak}
{cute}
{nanna love}
{mom and i about to kick the giant hill's ass. We actually passed the people up ahead, which made us feel pretty good. Until we couldn't breathe at the top}
{balloon love!!!}
{lets face it....the balloon alone was worth the trip!}
As you can see, Eddie found a new love for balloons...he carried this around for days until I finally tossed it because it was pretty dead. Don't worry, I got him a new mylar one from the grocery store, which should hold us over for a while!
-maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment