{Side note: LOVE that Blogger has a new 'xtra large' option for photos. I clicked it, then decided that you didn't need to see my mom's crazy eyes that huge. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Sorry mom.}
This picture highlights EXACTLY why Eddie loves Nanna and Grandpa so. Nanna's crazy eyes make Eddie laugh like to other and Grandpa is just the right mix of fun and calm. It has been a week since he last stayed with N&G and he still wakes up and calls for Nanna. NAAAAANNNNAAAA!!!! NANA! NAAAAANAAAA!!! I think it is safe to say he is hoping that Nanna is going to run up the stairs with some new toys, tons of food and spoil him rotten like he's used to. And let's face it...if someone out there would spoil me rotten every time I saw them with presents and treats, well, I'd call for them too. This picture is from one of our hang out days, when we decided to stop at a park and let Eddie play out some extra energy. Eddie loved the slide, the rocking horse thing and the SAND. Glorious, glorious sand!!
Eddie's all..."Sorry mom, I know you want me to play and run and stop touching the sand, but OMG!!! Have you seen this stuff? Watch! I grab a handful and it gone! Wow!! Did you see? Want me to do it again? Oh, you're saying no. I'll just ignore you, because the sand is calling me! I love you sand! Let me pick you up....damn! You're gone again! Sneeky bastard."
Except he wouldn't say bastard, because I listened VERY CAREFULLY to the pedi's lecture about not cursing. Damn straight!
-maggie

No comments:
Post a Comment