Friday, March 19, 2010

Shameless Plug

TODAY, PEOPLE! Today was a big day for me.

Today I delivered all of the items I've been working on for my first event and a real event planner. Today  I got my first paycheck as an event planner.


Today I'm happy.


Today I also put some things up on the Red Bird Events blog, which you can visit here.


Oh, and I just got my business cards and have been passing them out to everyone I know. If you've seen me lately, you've probably gotten one or two or ten depending on my mood.
{Aren't they purty?? I love them!}

So, there you have it. I guess I can say that I am officially an event planner, since TODAY I officially got paid. FOR DOING SOMETHING I LOVE!!! Can you believe it?!!?

I'm excited.

Can you tell?



OH, and if you're nosy and want to see the Inspiration Board I designed for the Cherry Blossom themed bridal shower this weekend, you can visit the RBe blog here, here and here. Or here. Just one more.

Sorry.

Anyway, go on over there and click on the Inspiration Board page. With permission from my June bride (!!!) I'll post one of the Inspiration Boards for her outdoor wedding.


Thanks to everyone for supporting me on this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your encouragement. Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the business cards! and Congrats on the first paycheck and following your dreams!!

    From your distant cousin Suzi that sat across from you at Dana's Shower!

    ReplyDelete