Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just putting it out there....

I'm an ass. A total, complete ass. Yesterday, I ran into an old co-worker who I was close with for a while. Our relationship began to disintegrate due to some various reasons, but we still stayed friendly. I haven't seen her in a year, and then I almost cart-bumped her at Lowes. So we chat...all is well and we decide to try to get together soon. To be honest - she didn't look her best. I mean, yeah - she's at Lowes! Doing some design/home work, so who goes to Lowes all done up, right? Well...
...I texted our other co-worker "Just saw (full name) at Lowes - she looks a mess! LOL"

Word for word that is what I said. Why is this a big deal?

I SENT IT TO THE WRONG PERSON. I SENT IT TO THE GIRL I WAS MAKING FUN OF.

oh. shit.

I promise, I'm not a mean person...just a little snarky! I thought it was funny....until I sent it to her. I have never felt like a bigger asshole in my entire life. For real.
The lesson, today, kids is that you NEVER say bad things via text. If you have something nasty to say....say it in person, where there is no written record. :) Just kidding.
Kind of.
-maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment