I take walks to the library with my child bundled in his wagon. I dream of taking my son to the park that is currently still covered in snow. I sit infront of the glass front doors, soak up the sun and pretend I'm getting a tan. To further that, I start to use the gradual tanning lotion stuff. Don't worry, I promise not to look like a cast member from the Jersey Shore.
But spring better get here soon....the idea of turning Guidette Orange may start to sound good if I have to spend anymore time indoors.
I heard about the trip to the library!!! I was so excited for Eddy, I love the library!!!
ReplyDeletewe go once a week! plus story time, when i feel that bug is in the mood to sit still for a bit. i was glad to have a buddy to walk with....until he made fun of eddie's book selections! he's so judgy, that boyfriend of yours...lol
ReplyDelete