Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful

I'm a day late, but would like to start with the new blog-fad, Thankful until Thanksgiving. I'm going to list one thing I'm thankful for every day....and while I know most people are starting with husbands or children or world peace or whatever, I'm going to start with something that fits for the day. And today, I am thankful for friends.

Friends who chose to spend their birthdays hanging out in their neighbor's living room. Friends who can have side conversations without the rest of the group noticing...until they disolve into fits of giggles, that is. Friends who are there, even when they aren't asked to be. Because when you're a friend, you are family. When you are a friend, we rally. And tonight, I plan to rally, stand strong and be there for a friend. Because today, I am thankful for my insane, awesome, hilarious, amazing group of friends.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment: