What a messy, messy little invention. When I saw these in the store, I thought "Great! I've heard wonderful things about these!"....I was so excited to give Eddie one while we ate dinner, that I didn't hesitate to put it on his tray. When I looked back a minute later, brown goop was all over his shirt, so I took it off. When I looked back two minutes later, brown goop was everywhere. WHO THE EFF RECOMMENDED THESE THINGS?? Even Eddie was frustrated with it - he would throw it down on his tray, pound on it and pick it back up....like he was trying to break it apart so he could eat it. My main problem with this thing is that he had it throughout our whole dinner...while it was nice and kept him occupied, he hardly made a dent in it....really, it looks the exact same as it did when it came out of the package. Do I re-use it? Toss it? Give it to the dogs? Eddie gave up on it after a while - it actually reduced him to a full on screaming tantrum because he just wanted to eat the thing, not nom on it like a dog treat. And it also reduced me to a full screaming tantrum when I realized that it hardens when it dries, so Eddie had hard, crusty biscuit covering every inch of exposed skin. Lovely.
-maggie
No comments:
Post a Comment