......5 minutes in the life of Eddie. (all pictures blurry because, well, he's a toddler. give me a break, mkay?)
{throwing blocks and saying 'buh-bye bok!!'
{the boy loves to hear his own voice....shouting with a bucket on his head}
{sliding into his igloo tent}
{crazy boy smiles for momma}
{and sweet boy smiles for momma}
Hi, just started reading your blog a few weeks ago. You have such a cute son :-) Anyway, I noticed your toy storage bookcase in the picture and was wondering where you got it. That's exactly what I am looking for !! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteKelly (tiakellyw@yahoo.com)
hey kelly, i just noticed your comment! I'll email you right now incase you gave up on me here.
ReplyDeleteFor anyone else - the storage thing (i'm so technical!) is from target. it can be found in their home section, along with the fabric crates. i love having it! originally we only had 4 crate things, but as we collected more toys i got more...it is so nice to be able to throw everything into those and have the place look put together!