When did my baby get so big?
And where did all of this strawberry hair come from?
We've got a busy week coming up and this really couldn't have come at a better time. Wednesday we are going to see the new Elmo Live show and Friday my dad and I are going to go to the Beluga Experience at the Shedd. I can't wait! I also can't wait to take some fairly decent pictures for you guys! I am also getting a move on with the Homemade Holiday challenge, so I'll have some sneek peek pictures to post too. I won't be posting the finished product, or anything that will really give away what I'm doing because I don't want to ruin some surprises. Posting will either be pretty heavy this week or pretty light, but I'm guessing with my new camera, we'll probably be on the heavy side. :))))
No comments:
Post a Comment