Monday, November 23, 2009

Finally! Part One

Let's talk Shedd, shall we? Honestly, it has been a while since we were there and I have forgotten pretty much everything about the trip - it was pretty out shadowed by the whole surgery thing, ya know? Anywho, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Now, the one thing I remember most is how excited I was that this guy came with us:

Mac!! It's Mac!!! He had the day off (rare!) and drove the 3 hours to Chicago to come hang out with us for the day. He made us all very, very happy! Eddie even said 'Mac' that day and now when I ask him if he wants to call Mac he'll say 'Mah....Mac?' as in "My Mac?". Cute!!


Hubby was excited too. Ha! Actually, I cropped Eddie out of this picture since he was out of focus and Hub's face was awesome. In his defense, we were watching this...


...and he was hamming it up for Eddie. Because really....this show was the corniest and silliest thing I have ever seen! It was like the poor man's version of a Sea World show....they even stole the necklace idea. It is their new show and while I can see what they're trying to do, it is pretty rough.


{Uncle Mac had to break out some art skills}


{Which Eddie promptly took credit for. How rude!}


{Mr. Bug LOVED the splash area, as usual}






{He also started washing his hands in the waterfall, which was beyond adorable}




{soooo cool}

{this picture puts me in my happy place}


{Grandpa Burp in his happy place...the kids area! You could control a robotic arm from inside the sub}

{this may be my favorite picture ever. check out the little kid watching dad! So funny}


{sorry mom. it was a cool picture.}


 Of course, this was all before the belugas. And it was a good thing that we saw all of this first. Because, well.....we got wet. Really wet. As in, change your clothes wet. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see those. Until then.....

Never forget that I, at heart, am a huge, huge dork. Just wait until you see what happens when you put some chest high waiters on me. Then, I'm a dork that looks like a sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment