Monday, November 16, 2009

Playground

Before I write about our awesome trip to the Shedd on Friday, I wanted to share some of the pictures from our side trip to a nearby playground. We had some time to kill and wanted to let Eddie run off some energy and he took full advantage! He loved having this little area to himself and ran all over the place. It also made for some adorable pictures, which I had fun taking :)

{ready to roll!}




{daddy got in on the action, too}


{outta my way, mom!}


{gah! so cute}


{I wanna go UP!}

The weather for our trip downtown was perfect - it was just warm enough to go without a jacket, which was perfect for Eddie. Once we got into the Shedd my Dad and I got our all access passes, we got the rest of the family checked in with my membership and anxiously awaited the arrival of our very special guest. You'll just have to wait to see who that was...





No comments:

Post a Comment